Yes, I have posted this before, but I thought it was time for new pics of this FABULOUS AMAZING easy pie!
Chocolate Chess Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked pie crust, store bought or your own
- 1 stick butter
- 2 squares semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash salt
- Place prepared pie crust into pie plate, crimp edges
- Melt butter and chocolate together on low in microwave in glass bowl
- Blend in sugar and vanilla and salt
- If chocolate mixture is hot, stir to cool it down or let cool a few minutes; temper the eggs by mixing a small amount of the chocolate mixture with the eggs
- Pour the tempered mixture into the chocolate mixture and whisk til blended
- WORDS OF WISDOM! - Do NOT use a blender!
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350 for approximately 35 minutes
As always – enjoy!