Banana Pecan Muffins
Jump to recipe
I made mini muffins and they are the perfect size to pop in your mouth and enjoy 🙂
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all purpose OR whole wheat flour
- 1 cup mashed bananas (this was 4 medium large overripe bananas)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease mini muffin tins
- Beat egg, stir in milk, mashed bananas and oil
- Stir in all other ingredients except the pecans
- Stir until flour is just moistened - batter will be lumpy
- Fill greased muffin cups until 3/4 full. I use a small cookie scoop - which makes it so easy to get just the right amount in each cup
- Press chopped pecans onto the top of each filled muffin tin
- Bake for about 9-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan, and cool on racks.
- Store in air tight container for up to 3 days
As always – enjoy!!