I love love LOVE crab rangoon! I made chicken rangoon a few weeks ago and it was amazing. I thought I’d try crab this time and wowee they are so good! Also helpful – very easy!
Crab Rangoon in the Air Fryer Recipe
- 1 block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped finely
- dash of sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper
- 1 2.5 oz crab - I used lump but you can use whatever you have
- 1 package of won ton wrappers - you'll use 1/2 - so double the above if you want to use them all or if you have "big eaters" or "hungry guests"!
- soy sauce and or duck sauce for dipping
- Mix cream cheese, worcestershire, green onions. garlic powder, black pepper and sriracha sauce.
- Fold in crab.
- Remove wrappers from refrigerator.
- Put water in small bowl.
- Place 1 wrapper (leave others in package as they dry out quickly) on work space, moisten edges all around the wrapper. Place about 1 tsp of cream cheese/crab mixture in the middle. Pull up opposite corners and press together, then do the same with the other two, seaming up edges and pressing together.
- Place on parchment paper, continue working until you have used all the cream cheese/crab mixture.
- Cover with small moistened tea towel or moistened paper towels.
- Heat air fryer to 380.
- Lightly mist the crab rangoons with olive oil or water.
- Place in air fryer, allow to fry for about 2-3 minutes and then check to see if they are brown. Do not overbake or the mixture will run out as it will get too hot.
- If they are nicely browned, remove and continue until all are fried.
- Serve with duck sauce or soy sauce.
As always – enjoy!!!