Candied Pecan Recipe
Jump to recipe
I love pecans and if they are candied and extra sweet – so much the better!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbs water
- 1 pound pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 250
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt together in small bowl
- Beat egg white with water in a bowl until frothy
- Toss the pecans in the egg white mix
- Mix sugar mixture into pecans until well coated
- Spread coated pecans onto parchment coated baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until pecans are nicely browned, 1 hour
- Store tightly covered - they won't last long as everyone will gobble them up!
As always – enjoy!
This entry was posted in Breakfast
and tagged cinnamon
. Bookmark the permalink