Mango Peach Salsa Recipe
We were looking for a new recipe to go with scallops and we found one with mango *only* that sounded good but we modified to fit what we had on hand! This TRULY may be the best salsa I’ve ever made. Wow. The two fruits pair so well with the onion and the jalepeno. Try it – you’ll love it! We grilled scallops to go on top, but shrimp is also awesome (we had that the next night!) and it’s also excellent in tacos or with chips!
- 1 medium mango, peeled, diced
- 3 medium peaches, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onion, green part only, diced
- 1 jalepeno, seeded (depends on hot you like it!) and diced
- 1 Tbs diced red onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt, fresh ground black pepper
- All all ingredients to bowl, mix and refrigerate an hour.
- Remove from fridge, let sit about 10 minutes before serving
As always – enjoy!
This entry was posted in Appetizers
and tagged jalepeno
, lime juice
. Bookmark the permalink