I made these on a whim as I love Rolos and thought that they combination of salty and sweet would be yummy. And I was right!
Chocolate Covered Goodness!
- 60 pretzels
- 30 Rolos
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 cups chocolate chips, melted
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat boiler to high
- Place half the pretzels on a foil lined baking sheet. Top with one Rolo
- Mix 1/2 cup of the peanut butter with the powdered sugar.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture on other half of the Rolos
- Place Rolo/pretzel baking sheet under broiler, crack oven
- Broil for about 75-90 seconds, until Rolos are slightly melted (Watch closely!)
- Place the peanut butter pretzel on top of the softened Rolos, peanut butter side down, press down slightly
- Place pan in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden
- Mix melted chocolate with coconut oil
- Dip the frozen pretzels into them chocolate, and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Place back into freezer to harden, 5 minutes
- Place remaining 1/4 peanut butter in small zip lock bag, seal tightly
- Microwave 5-7 seconds until peanut butter is soft
- Snip corner of bag off and drizzle the peanut butter over the hardened pretzel bites
- Serve immediately
As always – enjoy!