Beer Bread Recipe
Jump to recipe
I love making home made bread and this recipe was particularly good paired with a hearty beef dinner.
- 10 ounces flat beer
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 Tbs melted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 tsp dry yeast
- 2 Tbs melted unsalted butter
- Layer all ingredients in bread maker pan in order
- Select Dough setting
- Once dough setting is complete, remove from pan and place in greased metal bowl. Cover
- Allow to rest / rise for approximately 30 minutes
- Remove from bowl onto floured board
- Cut dough into 4 even pieces. Cut each of those into 6 pieces.
- Form into rectangle, twist ends
- Place on floured baking sheet. Cover lightly. Allow to rise 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brush risen rolls with melted butter.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown
As always – enjoy!
This entry was posted in Breads/Muffins
and tagged beer
, beer bread
, bread flour
. Bookmark the permalink