Cranberry Muffin Recipe
Jump to recipe
I love mini muffins – who doesn’t? When fresh cranberries are inside – even better!
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (can use frozen)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease 2 muffin pans (this will make approx 34-30 mini muffins)
- In medium size bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar. Add in eggs one at a time, mix in vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet until just moistened, do not overmix.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Scoop into mini muffin pan, about 2 cranberries go into each mini muffin.
- Bake approx 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove, cool 5 minutes, remove to a rack.
- Let cool completely, then place in airtight container.
As always – ENJOY!!!!!!!!
This entry was posted in Breads/Muffins
and tagged butter
, cream cheese
. Bookmark the permalink