Cinnamon Roll Recipe
Jump to recipe
I love cinnamon rolls – they are so good fresh from the oven!! This is a new recipe – and it was delicious!!
- 1 cup warm milk (not hot)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp quick rise yeast
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place first 7 ingredients in bread maker pan in order indicated, finishing with yeast at the top. Select the Dough cycle. Start the breadmaker.
- After dough has finished, remove and place on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 16x24 rectangle. Spread dough with softened butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Roll dough and seal seam with a slight bit of water. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut slices into greased pan and cover. Let rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375. Bake rolls in preheated oven for 16-17 minutes or until lightly browned.
Spread warm rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!
this cutie pie was fascinated watching the rolls bake!