Dog Treat Recipe!
Jump to recipe
Sumatra turned 15 and I made these awesome treats for her. She wolfed them down in ONE bite!! PIG!
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and diced into small pieces
- 1/4 cup dog healthy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a small bowl, mix everything together until well combined
- Spoon the mixture into well greased mini muffin pans
- Bake until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 14 minutes for me!
- Cool for 5 minutes, pop out of the pans and place on a rack til completely cool
As always – I hope your furry friend enjoys!
This entry was posted in Dog Treats
and tagged apple
, peanut butter
. Bookmark the permalink