Another – on a whim – recipe! Delicious and not too sweet and not too heavy! YUMMY!!!
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, room temp
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups salted caramel sauce (or plain caramel sauce) -- see link in post for my Salted Caramel Sauce recipe!
- Optional: additional caramel sauce for topping as well as whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line large deep dish pie pan with pie crust, crimping edges
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla, until cream, spread evenly into pie prepared pie shell
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans
- In small bowl, whisk remaining 3 eggs then whisk in caramel sauce until blended and smooth
- Pour slowly over pecan mixture
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until mixture is set, loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes to prevent over browning
- Cool on wire rack for 1 hour
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing
- Serve with additional caramel sauce and whipped topping
As always – enjoy!