These were incredibly easy to make and delicious! I used them in soup and they’d be fabulous in salads as well!
- 4 ounces fresh grated parmesan or asiago cheese
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place parchment paper over baking sheet
- Mound about 2 Tbs around the sheet
- Spread out into small rounds
- Sprinkle with pepper (optional)
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until golden and crisp
- Remove from oven, slide parchment paper off hot pan
- Let cool completely, remove from paper with thin spatula
As always – enjoy!
This entry was posted in Salad
and tagged asiago
. Bookmark the permalink