Mini Peach Pie Recipe
Jump to recipe
These mini peach pies were FABULOUS! I highly recommend them – a great size for a dinner party or any time!
- 4-5 fresh ripe peaches
- 2 rolls of pie crust
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs bourbon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbs flour
- pinch salt
- 2 Tbs plus unsalted melted butter, plus 1 Tbs unsalted melted butter
- natural cane sugar (Turbinado)
- Heat oven to 350
- Bring small pot of water to boil. Gently place 2 peaches into the boiling water. Immerse for 90 seconds.
- Make ice bath. Remove peaches from boiling water after 90 seconds, place in ice bath for 90 seconds.
- Slice peaches, remove pits.
- Peel skin off - it should come off very easily
- Slice into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add brown sugar, bourbon, flour salt and 2 Tbs of unsalted melted butter. Mix well.
- Grease small ramekins (I used 4oz)
- Cut pie crust into circles to fit in pie crust and different size to fit over top
- Fill each pie shell with filling
- Place top crust on, seal with fork, cut slits in to for steam to escape
- Place pies on parchment paper on cookie sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with coarse sugar
- Place back into oven for 10-12 more minutes or until browned
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
As always – enjoy!!
This entry was posted in Pie
and tagged brandy
, brown sugar
. Bookmark the permalink