Cinnamon Frosting Recipe
I whipped up a spice cake today and wanted something *different* for the frosting. OMG this frosting is fabulous! It’s not overly sweet and the cinnamon flavor is just wonderful!
- 16 oz powdered sugar, (1 box)
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 egg white
- dash salt
- 3 Tbs milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Sift powdered sugar and cinnamon into a bowl
- Remove 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar/cinnamon and place in a large bowl. Add in melted butter. Beat until well blended. Add in egg white and dash of salt. Beat well.
- Mix in remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add in milk and vanilla.
- Beat well - you may have to add more milk to get to desired consistency.
As always – enjoy!
This entry was posted in Cake
and tagged butter
, powdered sugar
. Bookmark the permalink