We LOVE roasted red potatoes here at my house – and yum yum these are a NEW favorite!!!!! Watch them closely – as they start to brown they will cook VERY fast!
Herb Garlic Asiago Roasted Red Potatoes
- 2.5 - 3 pounds small red potatoes, washed and halved (or quartered if the potatoes are large)
- 4-5 Tbs olive oil
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup asiago cheese
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cover a jelly roll pan (one with sides) with aluminum foil, lightly grease the foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil until well coated
- Sprinkle the garlic, dried herbs, and cheese over the top and mix until evenly distributed
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared pan, spread the potatoes into an even layer
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour, or until crispy and golden brown. Turn every 15 minutes so they cook evenly.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with butter, and serve immediately
As always – ENJOY!!