I made these this past week for a small party – they disappeared very quickly! They are great served hot or warm or room temperature!
Hot Ham Roll Recipe
- 2 - 12 count packages of Sweet Rolls (like King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls (small dinner rolls)
- 1 1/2 pounds of ham, NOT honey ham
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Grease 2 - 9x13 pans
- Slice the rolls, place the bottom half in the greased pan.
- Cut thru each roll so that they will be easier to serve/remove from pan
- Divide ham evenly onto each roll
- Cut each slice of cheese into 4 pieces.
- Place 2 small pieces on top of each sandwich.
- Put the roll tops back on over the cheese, score them so they are easier to serve/remove from pan.
- Melt butter, mix in the worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder and poppy seeds.
- Brush the butter mixture over both pans of rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil,
- Place in fridge a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake (covered) approximately 35 minutes or until the rolls are slightly brown.
As always – enjoy!!