This coffee cake is EXCELLENT!!!!! I highly recommend it for any occasion! Easy and delicious!
Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups washed blueberries
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 5 Tbs cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a 9" spring form pan
- Beat 1 1/4 sticks softened butter with 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes
- Beat in 2 eggs and the vanilla
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture into the butter mixture, mix well then add in 1/3 of the greek yogurt. Continue alternating until combined.
- Fold in blueberries
- Pour into the greased pan.
- Mix the 3/4 cup flour with the 2/3 cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in the butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown, 50-60 minutes.
As always — ENJOY!!