Roast Chicken Recipe
I love love LOVE roast chicken – started making this recipe awhile back, and just cooked it again for a big family dinner I hosted last week. It was delicious and gobbled up immediately!
- 4 chicken breasts, with bone and skin
- 4 cups chicken broth (I used low salt)
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- garlic salt
- snipped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425
- Grease a 9x13 pan
- Place breasts in - skin side up.
- Pour chicken broth around the chicken
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top, then the rosemary over the top
- Bake for approximately 55-65 minutes (depends on size of breasts) or until juices run clear
- I cut in half - they were that big!
- Serve immediately.
As always – ENJOY!!
This entry was posted in Chicken
and tagged broth
, olive oil
, roast chicken
. Bookmark the permalink