Buffalo Sauce for Wings
Don’t you just love buffalo sauce on your wings? Here’s a great sauce for your already cooked Chicken Wings..
- 1 Tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's)
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to incorporate flavors.
- Whisk in hot sauce, keep warm.
- Toss wings in hot sauce.
- Serve immediately.
As always, enjoy!
This entry was posted in Appetizers
and tagged butter
, hot sauce
. Bookmark the permalink