I love figs and goat cheese and balsamic. How can you go wrong with this awesome recipe!?!?
Fresh Figs with Honey Balsamic Glaze
- 10-15 fresh ripe figs
- 2-3 oz fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 350
- Wash figs, slice in half
- Place in baking pan (with sides)
- Dot each half with a small amount of goat cheese
- Bake approximately 20 minutes
- In the meantime, heat balsamic in small skillet
- Add honey, and stir regularly
- Sprinkle in salt to taste
- Reduce by half.
- Remove from heat once reduced
- Remove figs from oven after 20 minutes, pour glaze evenly over the figs
As always – enjoy!!