Yummy! I love to cook chicken – so versatile – and this recipe was a snap! I thawed the chicken in a zip lock bag, then poured in the olive oil and herbs – making sure the chicken was evenly coated!
Chicken Breasts with Herbs Recipe
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs minced onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp tried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 4 chicken breast halves (I've made this with boned/boneless)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix the olive oil, onion, garlic, thyme, rosemary, pepper, salt, pepper and hot sauce in a gallon zip lock bag.
- Place the chicken into the bag, seal up and mix well, covering all parts.
- Remove from bag, place in a greased 9x13 oven proof baking pan. Cover
- Bake for about 35-45 minutes (boneless will cook faster).
- Remove, serve immediately with pan juices.
As always – enjoy!