Turkish Bread Recipe for Breadmaker
Jump to recipe
This bread is so easy and is so yummy!! I add different things to it depending on what’s for dinner.. I added roasted garlic this time around, others have been rosemary or red pepper flakes or a mix or Italian herbs.. You cannot go wrong.
- 3 1/3 cups flour
- 5 oz warm milk
- 5 oz warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs dry yeast
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- additions - roasted garlic/minced garlic/fresh parsley/rosemary/italian herbs, red pepper flakes, whatever you like!
- Place flour and salt in breadmaker pan.
- Pour water and milk around the sides of the flour, place yeast in a well in the middle. Add optional ingredients as desired
- Set breadmaker to dough setting. Allow to mix a few minutes, then add in the olive oil. Let “dough” cycle complete.
- Remove dough from pan, place in greased bowl and turn to coat complete. Cover and place in a warm area until doubled in size, about an hour
- When dough has risen, remove from pan. Cut into 6 equal size pieces. Roll each into a ball.
- Preheat a large pan to medium high heat.
- Roll out each dough ball, place in hot pan, and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. The flat bread should puff up as it’s cooking.
- Remove from pan, brush with oil, and sprinkle on any additional items.
As always – enjoy!
This entry was posted in Breads/Muffins
and tagged chili flakes
. Bookmark the permalink