Yum yum YUM these were so easy and so delicious! I whipped these up so quickly for a weekly dinner with family and I’m happy to say they were delicious and I will so make them again..
Blueberry Puff Pastry Mini Pies
1 mini pie
- 2 cups washed blueberries
- 5 Tbs granulated sugar
- 4 Tbs cornstarch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 3 sheets puff pastry, thawed (or 1 large sheet)
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- turbinado sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400. Stir together bluberries, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, cinnamon, and pinch of salt, in medium size bowl.
- On lightly floured surface, roll cold puff pastry to 1" larger all around. Cut into 6 even pieces with sharp knife. Place onto parchment lined cookie sheet with sides.
- Divide the blueberry mix between the 6 pastry sheets. Dot with a small bit of the butter. Fold the edges of the pastry up the sides to contain the berries and juice. Brush the pastry with beaten egg, and sprinkled with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until puffy and brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
As always – enjoy!