Fresh artichokes and spinach made this an easy appetizer snack at my house!! I cooked the artichokes in the pressure cooker – and used fresh spinach as well! YUM!
Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- 4 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- 2-3 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2-3 fresh artichokes, peeled, and the hearts chopped. OR use 1 14 oz can of artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 10oz container alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan or asiago cheese
- 1/2 of an 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place garlic on small piece of aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil, wrap tightly in foil and place in oven for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool.
- When cool, squeeze garlic from the cloves
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix garlic, softened cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and alfredo sauce. Mix in spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Spread in greased 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan/asiago cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
- Serve with toasted rounds or crackers.
As always – enjoy!!