We love fresh bread at our house. I was looking for a new ONE rise bread recipe and stumbled over this one – I made a few modifications (yes it’s now “tried and true”!) and so here it is!
Buttery Roll BreadMaker Roll Recipe
- 1 cup warm (70-80 degrees F) milk (don't have to warm it if your breadmaker has a warming feature)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 tsp dry yeast
- 1-2 Tbs additional flour for flouring surface
- Place all ingredients in breadmaker in order above
- Select dough setting
- When complete, remove dough and place on lightly floured surface
- Divide in half
- Divide each half into 12 even pieces
- Gently shape dough into balls.
- Place in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in warm place for 30-45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350
- NOTE - when I don't have a good place for "rising" bread, I do the following:
- Place small bowl of water in microwave. Heat for 2-3 minutes. Leave bowl in microwave, place the pan with bread on top, close microwave. When removing, have a towel ready as the steam will have gathered all over bottom of the bread pan.
- Place in preheated oven, bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
As always – enjoy!