These are so easy to make – and they are so great with dips and just for a snack! Can be made up to 24 hours in advance! I made this to go with my awesome Double Pepper Dip!
Toasted Baguette Slices Recipe
- 1 large baguette, sliced in 1/4" slices
- 3 Tbs mayonnaise
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread each side of baguette slices with mayonnaise, spread very thin
- Place on grate over baking sheet
- Sprinkle with tiny bit of garlic powder, one side only
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, let cool, use immediately or store in zip lock bag up to 24 hours
As always – enjoy!