This recipe is fabulous! So easy to make and so delicious.. Twas quite a hit at the last party we attended!
Pepper and Pepper Dip Recipe
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3-4 jalepenos. Seed 2 and cut into small pieces. Leave others with seeds (depending on how hot you like it) and slice for top of dip
- 1 cup hot pepper jelly
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and diced jalepenos. Mix well.
- Fold in 1/2 cup pepper jelly.
- Spoon into lightly greased 1.5 quart baking dish
- Top with sliced jalepenos
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until bubbly and hot
- Top with remaining pepper jelly
- Serve immediately with baguette slices or crackers
Serve this dip with these awesome baguette slices!
As always – enjoy!