I whipped these up for FUN on a whim the other day and WOWEE they were good. I then made a ton of them for a huge family dinner and they were gobbled up!
Herby Potato Stacks Recipe
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled
- 3 Tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick cooking spray. Cut potatoes into thin even slices using a mandoline.
- Whisk butter, olive oil, rosemary, kosher salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Add potatoes, toss gently to coat.
- Working quickly, layer potato slices into muffin cups, filling each to the top. Bake in preheated oven until edges and tops are golden brown, and centers are tender, about 45 minutes. Remove from oven, cool 5 minutes. Carefully remove from pan, sprinkle with sea salt, serve immediately.
As always – enjoy!