I used three kinds of fruit in this tart and it was fabulous – you can substitute any kind of like fruits and it will still be just as fabulous! 🙂
The Roasted Pecan Tart Crust Recipe is a delicious base for this fruit tart!
- 1 toasted pecan crust recipe, cooled
- 4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs sour cream
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 Red pears, skins removed, sliced thin
- 2-3 pluots, skins removed, sliced thin
- 1 Tbs orange juice
- 1 1/2 pints fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix cream cheese, yogurt, sour cream and honey together until well combined and smooth
- Pour into cooled tart crust
- Toss pear and pluot slices in the orange juice and assemble in flower shaped pattern on top of the filling. Finish with 1 cup strawberry slices for the middle.
- Cook the rest of the strawberries over medium high heat with the sugar and vanilla. Allow to sizzle, then mash the berries so the juices are released. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until thickened.
- Puree with a hand blender, strain if necessary.
- Pour the puree over the cooled tart.
- Refrigerate an hour before serving
As always – enjoy!