I love strawberries and these tarts were SO easy to make! Don’t let the glaze fool you – super easy and absolutely delicious!
Strawberry Pear Tart Recipe
- frozen puff pastry cups, thawed according to package directions
- 1 pint strawberries, washed, hulled, sliced thin
- 1 pear, washed, sliced thin
- 1 Tbs Turbinado sugar
- 1/2 cup dry wine
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (depending on how vinegar-y you like it!)
- 1 1/2 Tbs pure honey
- Bake pastry cups 3/4 of time instructed on package
- Remove from oven, remove tops
- Place sliced pear pieces in bottom of cups
- Place berries on top
- Replace tops
- Continue baking until lightly browned
- While the tarts are baking, place wine, vinegar and honey in small saucepan. Bring to a low boil, reduce heat, let simmer so that bubbles form ever so slightly. Stir frequently and cook until reduced by 1/2 or 2/3, depending on how thick you want the sauce.
- Remove tarts from oven, drizzle reduction over the top.
- Serve immediately.
As always – enjoy!