I was on a GWA (Girls Weekend Away) recently and someone caught fresh snapper. Well, my oh, my, guess who was asked to cook it up. LOL
Seared Snapper Recipe
- fresh cleaned snapper filets, washed and patted dry with paper towels
- unsalted butter
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper each filet
- Heat 2Tbs olive oil and 2 Tbs unsalted butter in skillet (preferably non-stick)
- When oil is shimmering, add 2-3 filets into pan, do not crowd the pan
- Cook until the fish is seared brown
- Gently flip over and sear the other side
- Serve immediately
- I put some lovely mango salsa the top!
As always – enjoy!