I made this to go over the fabulous Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe but it can be for any type of cake!
Chocolate Ganache Recipe
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Place chips and whipping cream in microwaveable safe bowl
- Microwave 30 seconds at half power, mix well
- Continue to microwave for 30 seconds at 50% power, mixing well after each 30 seconds
- When completely smooth, spread over your dessert.
- Cool at room temperature for 30 minutes
- Then refrigerate for 1 hour to allow to completely set.
As always – enjoy!