I was scarred for life after eating an overcooked London Broil years ago. Um, this one was the complete opposite! Delicious!!!
London Broil Recipe
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 dry red whine
- 1/4 balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 -2 pound top round London broil
- Place all ingredients except meat in gallon zip log back. Seal and mix well.
- Place London broil in the bag and allow air to escape, then seal bag.
- Press the marinade onto the meat.
- Place in refrigerator for 4-6 hours or overnight
- Remove from refrigerator an hour before cooking
- Heat grill to medium high
- Remove from marinade, let marinade drip off before placing on grill
- Grill 8-9 minutes on each side for medium rare, or more to your liking
- Transfer to a cutting board and cut thin slices against grain with sharp knife
As always – ENJOY!!