Pork tenderloin is TRULY one of the easiest things to marinate and cook. I love to throw one on the grill any time of the year!
Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp fresh horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pound pork tenderloin
- Mix all ingredients except pork in a zip lock bag.
- Add pork tenderloin
- Press to ensure the pork gets covered completely with the marinade
- Refrigerate overnight
- Remove from marinade, discard marinade.
- Grill over medium high heat until desired temperature
As always – enjoy!