Love Belgian waffles and today was a great day to make them for breakfast!
Belgian Waffle Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 cup vegetableoil
- 2 cups milk
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl-this makes lightly flutffier waffles!
- Separate the eggs.In small bowl, beat the egg whites until stuff
- Mix together the egg yolks, milk and oil
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour in greased, heated waffle iron
- Cook until ready
- Serve immediately
As always – enjoy!!!