This recipe is SO easy and was such a hit! I highly recommend it!
Candied Pecan Recipe
- 12-16 ounces shelled, whole or halved pecans
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 250
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl
- Spread large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
- Whisk egg white until foamy, add water, continue to whisk so mixture remains foamy
- Mix in pecans
- Add in sugar-cinnamon mixture
- Stir until well coated
- Pour onto prepared pan, spread out evenly
- Bake 1 hour at 250, stirring every 15 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Store tightly covered, up to 1 week.
As always – enjoy!