I love fresh seafood, shrimp or scallops or crab, and this recipe was absolutely delicious! Great seafood mixed with yummy pasta is just the best dinner!
Pasta with Seafood Recipe
- red peppers
- green onions
- 8-12 oz pasta
- vegetable broth
- red pepper flakes
- minced garlic
- Saute sliced carrots, red peppers, squash, zucchini and onions in butter until cooked but still crisp
- Cook pasta in broth, and when cooked, turn down heat and allow most of broth to evaporate, leaving about 1 cup of liquid.
- Mix in red pepper flakes and black pepper and salt to taste
- Cook shrimp and scallops in butter and minced garlic
- Place pasta on plate, scoop vegetables on top, place seafood on top of that
- Add snipped green onions to the top, as well as basil.
- Serve immediately
As always – enjoy!!