I love a yummy marinated pork tenderloin from the grill. So much flavor and so delicious!
Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1-1.5 pound pork tenderloin
- 2-3 Tbs low salt soy sauce
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- splash lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- splash water
- Place pork tenderloin in zip lock bag
- Pour in the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and splash of water.
- Seal bag, press to ensure all flavors are evenly distributed
- Place in fridge, allow to marinate overnight, or at least 2-4 hours
- Preheat grill
- Place tenderloin on the grill, discard marinade.
- Turn to allow even cooking, cook until pink inside, about 145-160
- Tent the meat, it will continue to cook a few degrees
- Allow to rest about 10-15 minutes, this will allow the juices to remain within the meat as well
- Slice and enjoy!
As always – enjoy!!