I whipped up these Brie Cranberry Wontons for something different to take to a party yesterday. They are DELICIOUS!!!
Brie Cranberry Wontons
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8-1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries (can use frozen as well)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 24 3 1/4" wonton wrappers
- 1 8-oz Brie round cut into 24 same size cubes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 24 min muffin cups with cooking spray
- Combine sugar and water in a medium size pan, bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries, return to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer 4 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken (cranberries will pop).
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice
- Press 1 wonton wrapper gently into prepared muffin cup. The ends will stick out above.
- Spray the edges of the wonton wrappers with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 14 minutes or until bottoms of cups begin to brown.
- Place 1 small piece of Brie into each cup.
- Place sheet of aluminum foil over top (to prevent excess browning).
- Bake 5 minutes or until Brie is soft.
- Remove from oven, top each with about 1 tsp of cranberry mixture.
As always – enjoy!