Pork tenderloin is so versatile and SO easy to cook! I highly recommend it for an easy quick item to throw on the grill!
Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1-2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 3 peeled, sliced garlic cloves
- 1-2 Tbs fresh rosemary, snipped into small pieces
- salt and pepper per your tastes
- Place pork tenderloin into a gallon resealable food storage bag, **I always marinate them from frozen**
- Pour in worcestershire sauce and red wine
- Sprinkle garlic and fresh rosemary over the top
- Add in small amount of salt and pepper (use more pepper as the worcestershire already has a lot of salt in it)
- Seal up the bag, let marinate up to 12 hours
- Preheat the grill
- Place the tenderloin on the grill
- Cook, turning regularly for about 15-20 minutes (depending on size)
- Remove when it's done to your liking. Pork does NOT have to be well done, pink in the center is "done" per standards. I always remove slightly more red as remember it continues to cook after you take it off the grill!
- Slice and serve!
As always – ENJOY!!!