I had extra blueberries that I needed to use so I threw together blueberry muffins… These were the BEST ever! My DD said the same!
Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup washed/cleaned blueberries (or more!)
- Crumb Topping:
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400
- Grease 2-3 12 cup mini muffin pans
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup white sugar, salt and baking powder
- Pour vegetable oil into a liquid measuring cup. Add egg. Pour in enough milk to measure 1 cup.
- Mix egg mixture into flour mixture, just til combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Use a muffin/cookie scoop to place into the prepared tins - filling about 1/2 way
- Make Crumb Topping:
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, flour, and cinnamon together. Cut butter pieces in with 2 knives or pastry blender. Blend until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over muffin mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
As always – enjoy!!!