I need to take something to a gathering this evening that will have a lot of little kids. I thought “hmmm, M&Ms should appeal”! This was so easy and quite delicious!
M&M Peanut Buttery Bars Recipe – NO BAKE!
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup rice cereal
- 1 cup granola (you can leave this out if you aren't a granola fan)
- 2/3 cup honey (or agave or maple syrup - something STICKY to hold everything together!)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup M&Ms or chocolate chips or a mixture or both (I think I used a cup - too chocolatey for me - but my best friend LOVED it this way!)
- Combine oats, rice cereal and granola
- Add in honey, peanut butter and vanilla
- Spoon into a square baking dish
- Pour M&Ms/chocolate chips on top
- Press down into the pan
- Chill for 15-20 minutes before cutting
As always – enjoy!