I love love LOVE the smell of homemade bread baking.. I whipped up some dough earlier, and let it rise for about an hour before baking. Yes, the house smells awesome!
Cloverleaf Yeast Roll Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp dry milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tsp quick rise yeast (1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast)
- Optional: 1 large egg beaten with 4 tsp water (for egg glaze)
- Layer all ingredients in pan of breadmaker, adding yeast in last in well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Hit the "dough" option.
- After dough cycle is complete, remove from pan.
- Place dough on lightly floured board,divide into 4 equal parts. Divide each part into 6 pieces. Cut each of those 6 pieces into 3 small sections. Gently form each section into a ball and place 3 balls together into a greased muffin tin.
- Brush with egg glaze if desired.
- Cover dough, let rise in warm place until size doubles (about 1 hour)
- Bake at 375 for 9-20 minutes - this batch only took 9 minutes in my oven - so watch carefully!
As always – ENJOY!!