I love carrots – these were fabulous as they caramelized when cooking and just tasted DELICIOUS!
Roasted Carrots Recipe
- 12-14 carrots, washed and peeled
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2-3 Tbs fresh parsley, washed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a large jelly roll sheet (a pan with sides)
- Cut carrots in half lengthwise, then slice them diagonally in 2" slices
- Place them in a large bowl, toss with olive oil.
- Transfer to the baking sheet, sprinkle with the salt and pepper
- Roast for approximately 25-30 minutes or until tender. Toss half way thru cooking so they will brown evenly.
- Remove from oven, place in a serving dish, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
As always – enjoy!!