This pork tenderloin was SO incredibly tender! The marinade was very easy and the meat was excellent – juicy and delicious.
I must admit I used leftovers in a rice dish the next day!
Marinated Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 low salt soy sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 Tbs honey mustard
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste (I did not use extra salt - due to salt in the mustard and soy was enough for me!)
- 1.5-2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Pour oil, sauce, garlic, mustard and pepper into a large resealable plastic bag. Mix well.
- Place the tenderloin into the bag, seal well, mix well, and let marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of four hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill. Place the tenderloin onto the grill once the grill is preheated.
- Grill until internal temperature is between 145 and 150 degrees.
- Remove from grill, allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing. (This allows the juices to stay WITHIN the meat).
As always – enjoy!!